- Brodt, S.E. & Neville, L. (forthcoming). Repairing trust to preserve balance: A balance-theoretic approach to trust breach and repair in groups. Negotiation and Conflict Management Research.
- Neville, L. (2012). Do economic equality and generalized trust inhibit academic dishonesty? Evidence from state-level search engine queries. Psychological Science 23(4), 339-345.
- Neville, L. (2012). Trust and contracts. In M. Marvel (ed.), Sage Encyclopedia of New Venture Management. Thousand Oaks: Sage.
- Fisk, G.M. & Neville, L. (2011). Effects of customer entitlement on service workers’ physical and psychological well-being: A study of waitstaff employees. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 16(4), 391-405.
- Neville, L. & Brodt, S.E. (2010). The curious relationship between fairness and trust in groups: When fair process erodes trust, unfair treatment begets trust, and unfair restitution restores trust. In Mannix, E., Neale, M. & Mullen, E. (eds.), Research on Managing Groups and Teams 13, 121-155.
- Neville, L. (2008). Book review: Organization at the Limit: Lessons from the Columbia Disaster. Organization Studies 29(11), 1483-1486.
- For a list of manuscripts in preparation, under review, or in revision, please contact me.
- Neville, L. (2012). The effects of restorative and retributive justice on forgiveness. In D. Lewin & L. Greer (organizers), Restorative justice: Integrating multidisciplinary perspectives on research and practice. Professional development workshop at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, Boston.
- Neville, L. & Brodt, S.E. (2011). The effects of observed forgiveness and discipline on teammate forgiveness and team perceptions. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, San Antonio.
- Neville, L. & Brodt, S.E. (2011). Interpersonal Forgiveness Following a Trust Breach: Consequences for Group Functioning. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the Interdisciplinary Network for Group Research, Minneapolis.
- Neville, L. (2010). Forgiveness in the wake of trust breach. Invited seminar presentation, School of Business, University of Western Australia, Perth.
- Neville, L. (2010). Interpersonal forgiveness following trust breach: Team relevant consequences. Invited presentation, Notre Dame-RSM Erasmus Conference on Behavioural Business Ethics: Ideas on an Emerging Field, Chicago.
- Neville, L. & Brodt, S.E. (2010). Third-party responses to observing forgiveness. Paper presented in L. Neville & S.E. Brodt (chairs), Forgiveness at Work. Showcase symposium, Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Montreal.
(Selected as an Academy Program Highlight by the Conflict Management division).
- Neville, L. & Brodt, S.E. (2009). The curious relationship between fairness and trust in groups. Paper presentation at the 13th Annual Conference on Research on Managing Groups and Teams, Ithaca.
- Neville, L. (2008). The fast and the fragile? Trust breach and repair in temporary teams. Visual presentation at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Anaheim.
- Neville, L. (2008). Nonprofits and the earned income paradox. Paper presented at the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada 2008 Annual Conference, Halifax.