I teach in the B.Comm, MBA, and Executive Education programs at Asper School of Business.
I teach the following courses in the Asper School’s degree programs:
- Managing People in Organizations (MBA)
- Organizational Theory and Organizational Behaviour (MBA)
- Negotiation (MBA, B.Comm)
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour (B.Comm)
- Special Topics in Conflict Management (Ph.D/M.Sc.)
- Special Topics in Leadership (M.Sc./MBA)
I also facilitate a number of open-enrolment courses at our Executive Education centre, including:
- Performance Appraisals and Feedback (with Nicolas Roulin)
- Conflict Resolution and ‘Difficult Conversations’
- Advanced Negotiations
I have taught custom programs in decision-making, conflict management, and leadership for a range of audiences, including insurance, retail, telecommunications, and health care. For custom workshops or other training inquiries, please contact Debra Jonasson-Young, Director of Executive Education, at email@example.com.