I teach in the B.Comm, MBA, and Executive Education programs at Asper School of Business, where I have received the Associates’ Achievement Award for Teaching, the University of Manitoba Merit Award for Teaching, the CSA Golden Shovel, and the Reg Litz MBA Luminary Teaching Award.
I teach the following courses in the Asper School’s degree programs:
- Managing People in Organizations (MBA)
- Organizational Theory and Organizational Behaviour (MBA)
- Negotiation (MBA, B.Comm)
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour (B.Comm)
- Special Topics in Conflict Management (Ph.D/M.Sc.)
- Special Topics in Leadership (M.Sc./MBA)
I also facilitate a number of open-enrolment courses at our Executive Education centre, including:
- Advanced Program in Management, Leadership and Strategy (Leading Change; Leading Through Influence)
- Conflict Resolution and ‘Difficult Conversations’
- Advanced Negotiations
I have taught custom programs in decision-making, conflict management, and leadership for a range of audiences, including insurance, retail, telecommunications, and health care. For custom workshops or other training inquiries, please contact Irene Merie, Director of Executive Education, at email@example.com.
A partial list of my workshop and speaking engagement clients includes Bell MTS, Canada Life, CPA Manitoba, Engineers and Geoscientists Manitoba, Friesens Corporation, International Institute for Sustainable Development, Manitoba Clinic, Manitoba Hydro, MNP LLP, National Screen Institute, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation, Princess Auto, TransX, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, and the Workers Compensation Board of Manitoba.